- ABOUT US
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- OUR PEOPLE
- CONTACT DETAILS
We recommend you start your interview preparation well in advance and consider how you can demonstrate each of the attributes we look for.
Regardless of the role, rank or expertise you bring to BEIGE Capital, we’ll be looking for people who love making a difference wherever they can, using their technical abilities and brilliant business acumen. You should have a mind-set that is going beyond borders, and know how to build meaningful relationships.
Remember, we want to GROW WITH YOU.
BEIGE Capital (BC) is the leading Savings & Loans Company in Ghana, with business ofﬁces in several parts of the country and still growing.
As part of its medium term strategy BC intends to grow its operations into becoming one of Ghana’s proud stories in Banking and Finance. In the process, we intend to identify, groom and prepare a team of young and dynamic individuals, equipped with the required skills, judgment and know how. These people would become the face of the Bank in the near future.
To achieve this, BC has implemented a Management Trainee Programme called The BEIGE Talent (TBT). TBT is a practical management development programme, that would expose participants to the reality of work in today’s world. Trainees would be afforded the opportunity to understand various work processes and functions at the Bank, as well as in related businesses and more importantly be given the opportunity to apply their skills, where suitable in these processes.
At the end of the programme, successful trainees may qualify for employment with BC or a related business. Successful Trainees would also receive continuous guidance and counselling on their newly found careers.
How to Apply
– Age, 20 – 27 years
– Must have graduated from University or any Tertiary Institution between 2011 and 2012.
– Must have completed National Service
– Preferred disciplines (Marketing, Sociology backgrounds or equivalent experience, Administration, Banking & Finance, Project Management and related disciplines).
– Good analytical and conceptual prowess.
– Strong team orientation, a self-starter and ability to work under pressure.
– Strong initiative and creative ability.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Good human relations skills
– Very organized and focused.
– Computer literate
All suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and Applications
to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0244208683.
Applications for the second Batch of TBT is currently closed.